DELIVERY BEGINS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6
BECAUSE A HUNGRY CHILD HURTS
- Plymouth UCC is serving 50 students at Meadowlawn Elementary in Kentwood Public Schools.
- Each week during the school year, you will be asked to donate food items that go home with the students. Food can be put in the box inside or the bin outside the south door of the church.
- Some food is obtained at great savings through the Feeding America West Michigan Food Bank. Some we buy in local supermarkets. For this you are encouraged to donate money.
- Questions: contact Sandy Swayman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Food needed – at least 50 individual servings of each:
Crackers and cheese snack pack
Fruit rollups or similar
Crackers and peanut butter snack pack
Poptarts (2 poptarts = 1 serving)
Canned vegetables, any kind
Snack pack of teddy graham or similar
Fruit cups, any flavor
Individual box or bag of cereal (usually 8 per box)
Boxes or pouches of fruit juice
Hot Cocoa mix, individual packets
Bring to south door of church: plastic bin during the week or box on Sundays.
Go to Signup Genius to let us know what you are bringing, please.
- Delivery to Meadowlawn office on Wed, October 6 at 1:00 PM – one person
- Delivery to Meadowlawn office on Wed, October 13 at 1:00 PM – one person
- Go to Signup Genius to volunteer, please, or contact Sandy Swayman