Doing really good stuff.

Do You Need Utility Assistance?

Make an appointment to stop by Oakdale Park CRC (961 Temple S.E.) on Friday, October 20 between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. You must be a DTE Energy account holder and have the following documents with you in order to apply:

• Valid copies of your ID and Social Security Card (must be 18 years or older to apply).
• Address on ID must match the service address of the account. If not, you must provide another document validating the address for the account holder/applicant.
• Copy of last 60 days proof of all household income, Child Support, Unemployment, Cash Assistance, (FIP), Adoption Subsidy/Direct Care, Worker’s Compensation, Alimony, Interest Annuities or Dividends, Self-employment.
• Copy of your DTE Energy utility bill that you are seeking assistance with.

Call 800-866-8429 and press 3 to make an appointment.

Phone: 616-455-4260
Fax: 616-455-4149
Email: Plymouth (at)
4010 Kalamazoo Avenue SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508

Our Solar Array at Work

Member Login

© 2012 to present Plymouth United Church of Christ (Plymouth UCC). All rights reserved. Web design by JabberDesign.